Sales Executive- Development Company for Israel (Israel Bonds)
- Location: Central London
- Sector: Financial
The Development Company for Israel (International) Ltd, more commonly known as Israel Bonds, is the exclusive broker for Israel’s Finance Ministry to distribute Israel bonds in the UK and mainland Europe.
Israel Bonds, was launched in 1951 and ranks among Israel’s most valued economic and strategic resources. With a record of proven success, the Bonds organization has helped build every sector of Israel’s economy.
Investment in Israel through the sale of Israel bonds is global in scope, with worldwide sales have exceeded $40 billion.
Israel Bonds is currently mounting a major campaign to build sales in the UK and we are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our UK sales team to help us reach our target.
The job would suit someone who has experience of sales in a financial environment and is now looking to progress their career
The Sales Executive will build business by identifying and selling to prospects and maintaining relationships with clients. The role will have a particular emphasis on our efforts to build mass involvement from amongst the Jewish community and with financial institutions that have an appetite for illiquid bonds.
- Create sales opportunities by identifying prospects, researching and analysing sales options within the UK
- Sell products by contacting and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintain relationships with new and existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisational standards.
- To cultivate and follow up with current and potential clients in order to maintain sales
- To take lead on specific projects or campaigns under supervision of Executive Director of European Operations
- To develop and maintain relationships with volunteer supporters of the organisation in support of sales activities
- To play a full part in the organisation of any events run by Israel Bonds
- To contribute towards the development of the Israel Bonds sales strategy to meet the annual sales target
- To work closely with the other areas and offices of Israel Bonds in order to ensure full understanding of the organisations products and the sales techniques necessary to sell them
- To contribute towards the professional and effective operation of the sales office by helping to identify, develop and implement new systems and process.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to prioritise and delegate where necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a small focussed team
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent literary skills and proficiency in composition of own written materials
- Computer literacy, including experience of database operation
- Research skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK Jewish community
- Ability to analyse data and prepare reports based on that analysis
- Previous experience in sales of financial products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative, resourceful and strategic thinker
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to relate to people with sensitivity and respect
- Ability to motivate and inspire people
- High standards of accuracy and professionalism
- Enthusiasm and sense of commitment
- Ability to use initiative and work independently, with regular supervision
- Ability to work accurately to strict deadlines, prioritise workload and work under pressure
- This is an outward facing role and travel to meetings at sites other than the Development Company for Israel (International) Ltd UK’s office is an integral part of the job, as is organisation and attendance at meetings outside of normal office hours
- The Development Company for Israel (International) Ltd UK Sales team has a national remit and travel throughout the UK is therefore an integral part of the job
- Due to the structure of the organisation and the nature of our products, some international travel may also be required
- Participation in team meetings, training sessions and organisation wide conferences
- Development Company for Israel (International) Ltd is regulated by the FCA and maintains a very strict compliance regime which must be adhered to at all times