Work Avenue is a charity operating primarily across the Jewish community. It assists people in creating long term sustainable incomes either through creating employment or building business. Work Avenue creates opportunities for everyone, at any life stage, in any situation.
Work Avenue aims to provide people with essential lifelong skills to support themselves and their families by:
- Providing support to get people into or back into work
- Assisting individuals in finding placements
- Training people for the workplace
- Enabling people to make informed career choices
- Increasing the success rate and long term sustainability of new and existing businesses